Monday, December 5, 2011

Hi December.♥

Seriously,I'm extremely excited for this month. Cause,there will be A HOLIDAY. Actually,I'm so tired with the school's stuffs. Exam Homework Tasks isn't cool at all. Even though this month I have to make decision, I won't be like this forever. I have to choose,being fooled or let him go. Yea, it's all caused by someone who I love so much and he is not mine at all. How fool? How could? Being fooled by the same type of human being,BOY that usually I called AN EVIL >:O hahahaha. Thank you for those sweet words that I know those isn't real :') And I even believe it until I realize that I have been fooled by you.

Because of all,I want holiday that probably that's all could make me forget him. For a while or even forever? I never hate you,dude. I will always remember about you for almost 2months makes me believe that there's someone love me after something terrible happened in my life you have to know actually I love you not because everything you have but because my heart have choose you to be the one but I was wrong. I'm not mean as much as you mean to me.



I'm not good at making sweet words but deep inside my heart there's only one name,and that's your name. There's nothing I can do except let you find your happiness out there though it won't with me. I'm sure that God has a better plan for me,for us. I'm not the type of girl that you want. But, there's nothing else that could love you just like the way I am. You could find another girl who is a lot better than me,and me too. I'm worth to deserve someone who's a lot better than you but for me it's need a time. I'm so done with wishing I know we have a different destiny and I can't force you to always with me. Because,for me it's more than enough to see the one who I love is have a happily life even though it without me. I know someday I'm gonna miss all the things about you:') Thank you for making me feel comfort thank you for all those things that you did to me.


Hopefully,this December I will find my own way to get my happiness.♥