Friday, December 9, 2011

Hi there..........................

There's a lot things that you have to know. First,I'm still madly damn in love with you. Second,I miss everything about you. Third,I miss when you greeted me on my bbm. I miss when your chat was on my screen. I miss when you slept earlier than me. I miss when I re-read your chat on my history chat. I miss when the first time you chat me on Facebook and I miss when I treat you like I don't like you. I miss when I fall for you for the first time and I've been fell too hard. I miss when you made me fallin' in love with you over and over again. Yea, I know I shouldn't set my hope too high from the start. I know that's all was my fault. But,fall in love with you is beyond my controls. If I could choose,I would never choose to love you and if I know how the ends.......And actually,I miss you. I miss how we like used to. I miss you so much. Nobody's could replace you from my heart. No matter how handsome that boy no matter how smart and how charming he is. My heart have choose you. But,I'm on the process for moving on. I promise I would said "Hello! I can without you. I'm okay. and now I have someone who is a lot better than you." somedayyyy:''')