Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hi blog, long time no post. I have so many new stories that I want to tell. First, I've moved on from someone in the past. HELL YEAH. Finally, I can get over him.  The most unbelievable thing. After more than 7 months. I know, you will never let me in tears forever,God. I know that you love me. You have a better plan for me. I know you're busy writing my next love stories :} by the way, I've realized that he is such a player, no offense but you guys must be knew who I'm talking about.  Who doesn't knows about HOW BIG MY LOVE WAS? But, I've accepted all the facts that we're not belong together and accepted the fact that you're not good enough for me, and I'm deserve to get the best and that is not you :} sorry for saying this, but you even don't deserve my tears and you're not worthy for me to fighting for. But, I've to say THANK YOU SO MUCH cause I never loving someone as deep as I used to love you. You used to be my favorite pain. I know it hurts for having you in my life, but I still want you. After all the things that you've done to me and broke my heart into the pieces, I STILL LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF THE LITTLE PIECES. But now, sorry.... I'm no longer such a fool HAHA. I've found my way to get my own happiness and it obviously without you in it. It has been almost 3 months since we broke up and I'm still single, no...not because I can't forget you BUT I don't wanna make wrong choice for just like so many times. I AM THE NEW ME, I AM TODAY.





PAST COULDN'T BE CHANGED, EDITED, REWIND OR EVEN BEING FIXED :} IT ONLY COULD BE ACCEPTED AND LEARN FROM IT SO WE WOULDN'T FALL INTO THE SAME HOLEEEE :-}