Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy 4th♥


Happy 4th Mensiversary my biggest boyfriend ever, thank you for everything. I can't say anything much, I'm just so glad for having you in my life as mine. There's nothing could ever more than you do, because you all everything that I need for every little pieces that missing, you've totally completed me. We've through even in the hardest part and the fact is, no matter how bad the situation is I'm not gonna leave you because I know, it just the beginning, beginning of my new life. I've cried a lot, hurt so much but it doesn't makes me give up on you. I have got no reason why I loving you, so that's no reason for stop it. I wondering how my life is, if there is no you anymore. Could know you as mine is one of the biggest happiness. Being loved back by you is the most precious thing that ever came to my life. Fikri, thank you for always try to understands me, care of me, be everything that I needed. No matter how hard, I'd go through this and it obviously with you because maybe it's hurt me enough for keeping you by my side after all the mistakes that you've done, but it could be much hurting me if there's no more you. I LOVE YOU FIKRI